- 9:30 - 11:00 Computer Skills: Drop-in - Run by The Edmonton Public Library. This program focuses on building basic computer skills - everything from how to turn the computer on to how to save a document on a USB Stick!
- By Appointment Foot Care Clinic: Pre-Registered program through our Community Health Clinic - Pedicurist specializing in foot care for those with diabetes, mobility issues, callouses, etc. Register with Rain at 780-481-4001 EXT 1
- 9:30 - 11:00 1 on 1 Life Skills Training: Learn new skills to effectively deal with the demands and challenges of life.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Make Tax Time Pay: Drop-in - Run by E4C this program enables low-income individuals and families to file their tax return for FREE! This program runs March - November. CALL 211 for more information.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Forms-4-U: Drop-in – Assistance with filling in various forms, AISH, CPP, Leisure Access/Ride Transit Application, etc.
- 1:00 - 3:00 Art Drop In: Drop-in – All levels and abilities welcome. Explore various art mediums. Fun, relaxed environment.
- 12:30 - 2:30 Community Family Group: Drop-in - Meets at West End Outreach Centre (10105 – 153 Street) Weekly topics include parenting, nutrition, child safety, etc. The family group also hosts a Health 4 Two program for expecting parents, an early childhood learning program for children aged 2 – 5 hosted by The Jasper Place Child and Family Resource Society and a homework club for older children aged 6-12.