- 9:30 - 11:00 Computer Skills: Drop-in - Run by The Edmonton Public Library. This program focuses on building basic computer skills - everything from how to turn the computer on to how to save a document on a USB Stick!
- By Appointment Foot Care Clinic: Pre-Registered program through our Community Health Clinic - Pedicurist specializing in foot care for those with diabetes, mobility issues, callouses, etc. Register with Rain at 780-481-4001 EXT 1
- 9:30 - 11:00 Living with Loss: Pre-Registered 7 week Grief counselling support group for those experiencing loss through death, divorce or family breakdown. The next "Living with Loss" Grief Counselling Group begins May 7. Please register with Tony ASAP while space is available 780-481-4001
- 9:30 - 11:00 Make Tax Time Pay: Drop-in - Run by E4C this program enables low-income individuals and families to file their tax return for FREE! This program runs March - November. CALL 211 for more information.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Forms-4-U: Drop-in – Assistance with filling in various forms, AISH, CPP, Leisure Access/Ride Transit Application, etc.
- 1:00 - 3:00 Art Drop In: Drop-in – All levels and abilities welcome. Explore various art mediums. Fun, relaxed environment.
- 9:30 - 11:30 Building Employment Skills: Pre-Registered program run by ECALA and The Centre for Family Literacy. This program runs in 7 week semesters & focuses on resume building while enabling individuals to build confidence through mock interviews with our social enterprise Redemptive Developments. Register with Tony at 780-481-4001
- 12:30 - 2:30 Community Family Group: Drop-in - Meets at West End Outreach Centre (10105 – 153 Street) Weekly topics include parenting, nutrition, child safety, etc. The family group also hosts a Health 4 Two program for expecting parents, an early childhood learning program for children aged 2 – 5 hosted by The Jasper Place Child and Family Resource Society and a homework club for older children aged 6-12.