- 9:30 - 11:00 Computer Skills: Drop in - Community Librarian from Jasper Place Public Library - Computer skills and support for all levels.
- 1:00 - 2:30 Community Fitness: Community Fitness – Drop in - Stretch class for all abilities
- By Appointment Foot Care Clinic: By appointment. Pedicurist specializing in foot care for those with diabetes, mobility issues, callouses, etc. Contact staff for dates and appointments 780-481-4001
- 9:30 - 11:00 Living with Loss: 8 week Grief counselling support group for those experiencing loss through death, divorce or family breakdown. New session starting every 8 weeks register with staff 780-481-4001
- 1:00 - 3:00 Parenting Support: Drop in - Partnering with West Parent Link – Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) - Various topics
- 9:30 - 11:00 Income Tax Clinic: Drop in - Current and prior year returns.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Forms-4-U: Drop in – Assistance with filling in various forms, AISH, CPP, Leisure Access/Ride Transit Application, etc.
- 1:00 - 3:00 Art Drop In: Drop in – All levels and abilities welcome. Explore various art mediums. Fun, relaxed environment.
- 9:00 - 11:00 Financial Skills: Drop in – Weekly topics include basic banking, budgeting, establishing a credit history, identify theft and fraud prevention, etc.
- 9:00 - 11:00 1 on 1 Men's Addiction Counselling: Drop in - Rick is a volunteer who is also employed as an addictions counselling at "Our House".
- 1:00 - 3:00 "C.A.R.E" 12 Step Program: Drop in - CARE = Christ-centered Addiction Recovery Education
- 12:30 - 3:00 Community Family Group: Drop in - Meets at West End Outreach Centre (10105 – 153 Street) Drop in – Weekly topics include parenting, nutrition, child safety, etc. Health 4 Two program. Early learning program for children aged 1 – 5. Kids club activities for children 6 and up.