- 9:30 - 11:00 Computer Skills: Drop in - Community Librarian from Jasper Place Public Library - Computer skills and support for all levels.
- By Appointment Foot Care Clinic: By appointment. Pedicurist specializing in foot care for those with diabetes, mobility issues, callouses, etc. Contact staff for dates and appointments 780-481-4001
- 9:30 - 11:00 Living with Loss: 8 week Grief counselling support group for those experiencing loss through death, divorce or family breakdown. The next "Living with Loss" Grief Counselling Group begins in March. Please register with Tony ASAP while space is available 780-481-4001
- 9:30 - 11:00 Life Skills Coaching: Drop in - Guiding people to recognize their personal goals. Equipping individuals with the tools necessary for improvement and empowering and motivating them to attain the change they desire.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Lit Up (Literacy Group): Drop in - One-on-one and small group support with reading and writing skills.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Mental Health Support: Drop in - (with Sherri from Bissel Centre): Receive support for various mental health concerns such as: Informal counselling, AISH and other applications forms, Connecting with doctors and specialists.
- 1:00 - 3:00 Parenting Support: Drop in - Partnering with West Parent Link – Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) - Various topics
- 9:30 - 11:00 Income Tax Clinic: Drop in - Current and prior year returns. BEGINS MARCH 14 CALL 780-481-4001 for more information.
- 9:30 - 11:00 Forms-4-U: Drop in – Assistance with filling in various forms, AISH, CPP, Leisure Access/Ride Transit Application, etc.
- 1:00 - 3:00 Art Drop In: Drop in – All levels and abilities welcome. Explore various art mediums. Fun, relaxed environment.
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM Men's Group: Drop in – All Men welcome. Talking circle - share your story and connect with other men and fathers in the community. Every second Wednesday starting MARCH 14
- 12:30 - 3:00 Community Family Group: Drop in - Meets at West End Outreach Centre (10105 – 153 Street) Drop in – Weekly topics include parenting, nutrition, child safety, etc. Health 4 Two program. Early learning program for children aged 2 – 5. Kids club activities for children 6 - 12